Nightingale Health’s blood testing re-invention has been chosen from hundreds of applications to be presented at the Solve pitch event at United Nations headquarters in March.
- Solve is a program led by MIT seeking solutions for the world's biggest problems.
- Global issues such as refugee education, carbon emissions and in this case, chronic diseases, are top of the list.
Reshaping Future Health with better health data
Nightingale’s unique solution was chosen as one of 15 finalists in the chronic diseases challenge.
- The revolutionary technology provides detailed biological data from a single blood sample.
- This biological data helps to predict and prevent possible future chronic diseases such as cardiovascular conditions and diabetes.
- This affordable early risk prediction technology aims to enable people to reshape their future health.
- Rather than just diagnosing and treating diseases, we will be able to take preventive actions.
“We believe in better healthcare for everyone”
Nightingale’s solution has been proven to advance scientific research in chronic diseases and is supported by over 100 peer-reviewed biomedical publications.
With its proprietary blood analysis technology, Nightingale believes:
- Better healthcare should be for everyone and has developed its unique solution with affordability, clinical integration and scalability as core foundations.
- The clinical launch of Nightingale’s technology will begin in 2017 in Europe.
Entire article here