Who we are
OLKIControl is developed by Olli and Kirsi Rahnasto. Olli Rahnasto is one of Finland’s most successful tennis players of all times. He was ranked among the top 100 ATP players in the world and served as the captain of Finland’s Davis Cup team for several years. Mrs Kirsi Rahnasto was a professional dancer who graduated from the Ballet School of the Finnish National Opera.
- Exercising with OLKIControl -exerciser gives you the insight of how to activate your deep stabilizing muscles, which enables you to activate them easy in everyday life and sports.
- OLKIControl -exerciser activates the deep muscles which support the lumbar spine, with minimal activation of superficial mobilizing muscles.
- When using this device the order of muscular activation changes resulting in a chance in the motor control in the brains. One learns how to activate the deep core muscle at an earlier stage, which improves body control through better core stability.
With OLKIControl exerciser you learn how to activate the deep core muscles, which enables you to activate them easier in rehabilitation, sports and everyday life.
BENEFITS OF OLKICONTROL METHOD:
• ACTIVATING, SENSITIVE, POSITIVE, RANDOM.
• EXERCISES CAN ALSO BE PERFORMED SITTING DOWN OR IN A WHEELCHAIR.
• SAFE AND EASY TO USE.
• WELL TOLERATED AND LIKED DEVICE.
• BENEFITS ALREADY FROM SMALL AMOUNTS OF EXERCISE.