Who we are
Sitra is a future-fund that collaborates with partners from different sectors to research, trial and implement bold new ideas that define the future. Our operations are guided by a vision for Finland's future as a pioneer in sustainable well-being. We anticipate changes in society and their impacts on Finns. We also conduct practical trials and construct operating models to make reform possible.
In our rapidly changing world, the capacity to change what you are doing in line with the current situation is vital for individuals, communities and nations alike. Sitra has often acted as a catalyst for change in selected areas, while seeking to correct issues such as market deficiencies.
Our projects related to the Capacity for renewal theme:
- Isaacus – Digital health HUB is boosting the wider use of Finnish well-being data.
- Health tools. The main goal of the project is to implement new operating approaches, models and tools as part of expanding the client's freedom of choice, beginning in 2019.
- Healthcare funding is being reformed. A "money follows the patient" model will guarantee healthcare services for all on an equal basis.
- Antti Kivelä, Director, antti.kivela(a)sitra.fi
- Jaana Sinipuro, Senior Lead (Isaacus – Digital health HUB), jaana.sinipuro(a)sitra.fi
- Tuula Tiihonen, Senior Lead, (Health tools), tuula.tiihonen(a)sitra.fi