The co-operation within Finland and the various parties in Singapore healthcare sector has developed in a positive way and Ms. Pirkko Mattila, Minister of Social Affairs and Health of Finland, will support the concrete actions and future business co-operation by leading a Team Finland delegation to Singapore on 24-27th of April. The focus of the fact finding trip and Finland 100 seminar organized in Singapore on the 27th of April is Elderly Healthcare, Preventive Healthcare, Home Care and Rehabilitation.
The visit program will consist of:
- One day slot/company at the Finland Innovation showcase exhibition stand at Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (https://www.ageingasia.com/)
- Access to the Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar, which takes place in parallel to the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum
- Limited participation to the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum
- Participation in the Finland 100 -seminar organized in cooperation with the Embassy of Finland in Singapore
- Relevant business/partner meetings
- Participation in the Finland 100 & Ageing Asia Alliance Networking Cocktails
As a participation fee you will pay, in addition to your own travel expenses, direct arrangement cost such as printed materials, local costs, exhibition stand etc. The maximum fee is EUR 1950 per delegate for SME companies and EUR 3000 per delegate for major companies.
Please register for the visit by Thursday, March 16 the latest, using the link: https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/Team_Finland_visit_to_Singapore_9313
The Finpro delegation team will coordinate the arrangements and keep you informed on the preparations. We will inform delegates of practical arrangements like program draft, flight suggestions etc. the soonest.
Kindly notice that parallel of Minister Mattila’s visit to Singapore there will be Fact Finding/Delegation visit to Sri Lanka on April 27 – 28, 2017. The focus of that visit is on teacher/nurse training, diagnostics, preventive health care, healthcare digitalization, health care equipment and screening. Ambassador Rauli Suikkanen will lead the delegation on April 27 and Minister Mattila will join the delegation for the program on April 28, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Paula Kivistö, Senior Program Coordinator, Finpro, Cellular: +358 40 3433 394
Ms. Päivi Mähönen, Senior Project Manager, Finpro, Cellular: +358 40 3433 468